Hansa Funktaxi eG welcomes you on its website. The following Privacy Statement informs you of our data protection policy.
Privacy Statement for the Website of Hansa Funktaxi eG
Art. 1 Information on the Collection of Personal Data
(1) This document provides information about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data which may be attributed to your person, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Hansa Funktaxi eG, Am Schiffbeker Berg 6a, firstname.lastname@example.org shall be the controller, as defined in Art. 4 paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data protection officer can be contacted under email@example.com or our postal address to be supplemented by “the Data Protection Officer“.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data indicated by you (your e-mail address and, if appropriate, your name and your phone number) will be stored by us in order to be able to answer your questions. As soon as the storage of data is no longer necessary, the data produced in this context will be deleted by us or, if statutory retention periods are applicable, their processing will be restricted.
(4) If service providers are involved by us for individual functions of our offering or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, you will hereinafter be informed by us in detail about the respective procedures. In this context, we also indicate the criteria used to determine the retention period.
Art. 2 Your Rights
(1) With respect to your personal data, your will have the following rights vis-a-vis ourselves:
– right to information;
– right to rectification or deletion;
– right to restriction of processing;
– right to raise an objection against data processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) Apart from that, you will be entitled to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data.
Art. 3 Collection of Personal Data upon Visiting our Website
(1) In the event of a mere informational use of our website, that means if you do have yourself registered or if you otherwise transfer any information to us, we will only collect those personal data which are forwarded to our server by your browser. If you want to view our website, we will collect the following data which are, in technological terms, necessary in order to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (with Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR as legal basis):
– IP address
– date and time of query
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– contents of query (precise page)
– access status/HTTP status code
– data volume transmitted in each case
– website from which the query has been sent
– operating system and its interface
– language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files which will be stored on your hard disk and allocated to the browser used by you; as a result, the organisation placing the cookies (in the case at hand, we) will receive certain information. Cookies are not able to run programmes or to transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to improve the offering on the Internet in terms of general user-friendliness and effectivity.
a) This website makes use of the following types of cookies whose scope and functions will be explained in more detail hereinafter:
– transient cookies (see b)
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted whenever you close your browser. This is especially true for session cookies. They store a so-called session-ID by means of which different queries from your browser can be allocated to the common session. By means of such cookies, your computer can be recognised whenever you return to our website. Session cookies will be deleted upon your log-out or when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after different pre-determined periods which depend on the type of the cookie. You may delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser.
d) You may configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for instance, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that in this case you may not be able to make use of all functions of our website.
Art. 4 Other Functions and Offers on our Website
(1) Apart from a mere informational use of our website, we offer different services which may be used by you in case of interest. For this purpose, you will as a rule be bound to submit additional personal data which will be used by us for rendering the respective service and which will be subject to the aforementioned principles of data processing.
(2) To some extent, we involve external service providers in order to process your data. Such service providers were carefully selected and mandated, are subject to our instructions and will be checked by us in regular intervals.
(3) In addition, we may transfer your personal data to third parties if we offer participations in campaigns, sweepstakes, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. More detailed information in this respect will be rendered when you indicate your personal data or hereinafter in the description of the offering.
(4) In the event that our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of such circumstance in the offer description.
Art. 5 Objection or Revocation with Respect to the Processing of Your Personal Data
(1) In the event that you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation shall have an effect on the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given us notice of it only.
(2) To the extent that we rely on a balancing of interests when processing your personal data, you may raise your objection against a processing of your data. This will especially be the case if processing is not required for fulfilling a contract with you, and this fact will in each case be indicated by us in the description of functions following thereafter. When you raise an objection, we kindly ask you to state the reasons why we should refrain from processing your personal data as planned by us. In the event of your justified objection, we will check the factual situation and either cease to process your data or, as the case may be, adjust our processing activities and inform you about our compelling legitimate reasons why we will continue to process your data.
(3) It goes without saying that you may at any time oppose a processing of your personal data for advertising purposes or for data analyses. You may give us notice of your objection against advertising activities by using the following contact data: Hansa Funktaxi eG, Am Schiffbeker Berg 6a, firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 6 Privacy Statement “Events” of Hamburg Tourismus GmbH
The event database is offered by Hamburg Tourismus GmbH. Upon accessing this offering that can be called up at "www.veranstaltungen.taxi211211.hamburg" or "www.taxi211211.de/hamburg/veranstaltungen.htm", the privacy statement displayed on these sites will be decisive.
Art. 7 Open StreetMap
We use the following open-sourse-mapping-tool to display geodata: “OpenStreetMap” (OMS). OMS does not store any data from users. For more details see: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Legal_FAQ and http://www.openstreetmap.de